What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13.50 for a Two-Hour Downhill Tubing Session for One ($25 value)
- $26 for a Two-Hour Downhill Tubing Session for Two ($50 value)
- $51 for a Two-Hour Downhill Tubing Session for Four ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for up to 2 hours of unlimited tubing per person per day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clear Fork Adventure Resort
The wind rustles through the trees, birds chirp and sing as they fly overhead, and water ripples and splashes as visitors zip by on wakeboards. The beauty of nature definitely surrounds Clear Fork Adventure Resort, but what guests can do in that wilderness is the real treat. Aside from sending up sprays and practicing stunts on rental wakeboards, visitors can get weird and wacky with zorbs and knocker balls (we promise we didn't make those words up). However you look at it, this resort has "family fun" written all over it.
- Zorbs? Knocker balls? Though both are clear, inflatable balls, zorbs are larger and give guests the feeling of rolling around inside a massive hamster ball. Knocker balls fit around the head and torso of each visitor turning a rough and tumble game of soccer into pure insanity.
- Year round tubing: No snow is needed to hit some of the steepest slopes in Ohio. Tubers can shoot down some 600 feet of hillside, feeling the rush of wind on their cheeks, whether riding solo or linking their tube to a friend's tandem style.
- You don't have to leave: Customers can choose from five spacious cabins and a host of camping and RV sites to turn an afternoon of fun into a full weekend adventure.