This ’70s-inspired café offers a laid-back space where patrons can sip on coffee drinks, read, and eat while catching up on work
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 5% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Coffy Café
The independently owned and operated Coffy Café is a welcome sight on a bustling section of 14th Street NW. The '70s-inspired mod interior and the free WiFi invite patrons to linger over their meals or desserts, but it's also a good in-and-out spot for grabbing a coffee and breakfast sandwich before work.
The food: A seasoned foodie is behind the menu, so it should be no surprise that there's some extra pizzazz in addition to traditional offerings like the turkey club and bagels with cream cheese. Savory crepes are the biggest attention-getter—just try to ignore the Cleopatra Jones with mushrooms, eggplant, sautéed onions, and pesto—but tasty meals also come from protein-packed salads and paninis like the bánh mì.
The drinks: These coffee drinks are made to be savored while working away at a laptop or paging through a book. Guests can go for a classic cappuccino or add flavored shots of caramel, peppermint, or pumpkin to their latte. Tea, fresh-fruit smoothies, and shakes are also available.
The events: True to its laid-back vibe, the café makes the most of its large space by hosting poetry readings, spoken-word performances, and chill yoga classes. It encourages a safe, supportive, and intersectional environment.