Chiropractic adjustments help patients with skeletal imbalances and chronic pain conditions
About This Deal
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Brandon Haskins received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences. He also holds a degree in Kinesiology and specializes in exercise physiology and sports psychology. Dr. Haskins loves working with kids. In his professional practice he always stresses movement and treats the “whole person”, understanding that discomfort and pain are often connected with imbalances in the spinal column.
- Dr. Kurt Bryant received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences, graduating Magna Cum Laude. Before he graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Biology and a minor in Spanish. Dr. Bryant specializes in working with athletes helping them achieve their best performance levels and return to play as soon as possible. Dr. Bryant is also a Certified Medical Examiner entitled to perform physicals for the Department of Transportation.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Complete Balance Chiropractic
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Business offers Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage. Our business stands out from the others based on our patient centered care. We focus on specific corrective chiropractic adjustments to help improve function and quality of life.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The inspiration to start this business was to help as many people possible within the community and planet reach and maintain their health goals.
What do you love most about your job? What I love most about my job is seeing patients get the big picture. It is not about pain but rather improvement in function that ultimately helps shape your quality of life.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Seeing patients smile when they receive that adjustment is also pretty cool. I have gotten every reaction you can imagine from a customer!