Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a pizza dinner for two, valid Monday-Thursday (up to a $47 value)
- $47 for a pizza dinner for four, valid Monday-Thursday (up to a $94 value)
- $30 for a pizza dinner for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to a $47 value)
- $56 for a pizza dinner for four, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to a $94 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two wood-fired pizzas (up to a $13.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
- Click to view the menu
Coney Island Pizza
Before settling into Coney Island Pizza, the eatery's dough-spinners manned Coney Island Catering, a mobile wood-fired oven that supplied pies for soirees and corporate functions. The team and its tools still hit the road for catering assignments and special events. For the most part, however, the oven remains in house, where it bakes specialty pizzas crowned with roasted clams, pulled pork, and pistachios.
Besides pies, the oven roasts other bistro and pizzeria eats, from organic farm-raised Scottish salmon to hot wings tossed in sriracha lime sauce. Complemented exclusively with wines from the award-winning Ventimiglia Vineyard, feasts can end on sweet notes with housemade desserts, including seasonal cannoli filled with autumnal pumpkin or wintry snowballs.