Young baseball players receive instruction from experienced coaches so they can improve their athletic performance
About This Deal
- Winter Kids Camps: During the camp, kids will be instructed by UH players and staff on the fundamentals of hitting and defense. Campers will be split into groups, rotating between different stations.
- Day camp
- Good for ages 6–12
- Camp schedule: Saturday, January 8 and Sunday, January 9, 2022; 12 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Check-in: January 8, starting at 11:30 a.m. at the front gates of Don Sanders Field at Darryl & Lori Schroeder Park; Campers will get their teams and camp T-shirt
- What to bring:
- Batting gloves
- Baseball hat
- Turf or tennis shoes (cleats are optional)
- Catcher’s equipment
- The camp staff asks the guardians to make sure the camper’s name is clearly printed on all pieces of equipment
- All other equipment will be provided
About Cougar Baseball Camps
At Cougar Baseball Camps, young baseball payers sharpen their skills under the guidance of University of Houston coaches, current/former players, and high school coaches throughout the area. Campers rotate through drills emphasizing swinging mechanics and defensive skills and demonstrate their newfound-knowledge in pickup games.