Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for eight CrossFit LITE sessions for one person ($250 value)
$129 for eight CrossFit LITE sessions for two people ($500 value)
- Equipment: CrossFit, cardio, weight lifting, gymnastics
- Students should bring: Water
- Registration required: Yes
- Good for beginners: Yes
- Average class length: 60 minutes
- Number of Staff: 10
- Class location: Mix of indoor and outdoor classes
- Established: 2013
- Guests allowed: Yes
- Parking: Free street parking off 1st Avenue. Plenty of private parking in the back lot.
No one goes to CrossFit Reason to hop on a treadmill. And you won’t see any weight machines here, either. Instead, a trip to the 3,000-square-foot gym gets you a custom workout closely monitored by a certified CrossFit coach. These workouts change every day and include functional fitness exercises, from Olympic-style weightlifting that prepares you for lifting heavy objects to rope climbing, which prepares you for climbing a rope. The small group class size allows coaches to customize each workout so participants at any level feel challenged while swinging Kettlebells or jumping onto plyometric boxes. For even more personalized workouts, the coaches work with members one-on-one during personal training sessions.