Guests can enjoy authentic Indian cuisine and taste dishes like Tandoor, Kebabs, Chicken Tikka, and many more
About Cuisine of India
Cuisine of India's logo is a deepak – the light from the oil lamps of the owner's ancestors. The restaurant respects the Indian culture and its heritage that's why chefs prepare authentic meals with the flavors of India. The menu is very extensive and there are a couple of dishes worth mentioning:
- Mulligatawny Soup: lentils prepared in vegetable stock with cumin, coriander, cloves, bay leaves seasoned with lemon juice garnished with rice and coriander leaves.
- Non-vegetarian Tandoor: different types of meats marinated in spices, for example, Tandoori Chicken is marinated in yogurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, and Indian herbs cooked over a slow charcoal flame.
- Chef's recommendation: Cuisine Mix Grill which consists of Chicken Tikka, Fish Tikka, Tandoori Shrimp, Seekh Kebab, Dal Makhani, Naan, and Peas Pulao.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Cuisine of India
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 50% cash back (up to $10) on your first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days