Guests can enjoy authentic Indian cuisine and taste dishes like Tandoor, Kebabs, Chicken Tikka, and many more
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 50% cash back (up to $10) on your first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back (up to $10) only on first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Cuisine of India
Cuisine of India's logo is a deepak – the light from the oil lamps of the owner's ancestors. The restaurant respects the Indian culture and its heritage that's why chefs prepare authentic meals with the flavors of India. The menu is very extensive and there are a couple of dishes worth mentioning:
- Mulligatawny Soup: lentils prepared in vegetable stock with cumin, coriander, cloves, bay leaves seasoned with lemon juice garnished with rice and coriander leaves.
- Non-vegetarian Tandoor: different types of meats marinated in spices, for example, Tandoori Chicken is marinated in yogurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, and Indian herbs cooked over a slow charcoal flame.
- Chef's recommendation: Cuisine Mix Grill which consists of Chicken Tikka, Fish Tikka, Tandoori Shrimp, Seekh Kebab, Dal Makhani, Naan, and Peas Pulao.