A skincare expert performs facial treatments that aim to restore the natural vibrancy of the skin
What You'll Get
- Valid Only with Dana
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Valid only with Dana. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spa 1670
Conveniently nestled in the hub of historic Suffield Connecticut, Spa 1670 helps clients achieve confidence in their appearance anew. Combining medical-grade skincare services with innovative techniques and organic solutions, they tailor each treatment to one's individual needs and expectations. At Spa 1670 patrons can not only improve the quality of their skin but also rejuvenate the mind and spirit.