What You'll Get
Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
$69 for a Golf Package for Two (Up to $182.60 Value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two on a weekday (up to a $35 value/person). Clubbers can pay an extra $8 fee per person to upgrade to a weekend tee time or an additional $10 per person for unlimited golf for one day.
- Cart rental (a $15 value/person)
- Four Titleist practice Pro V1 or Pro V1x mix golf balls (a $5.90 value each)
- Two draft beers (a $4.50 value each)
- One-hour golf clinic for two with PGA instructor Charles Craven (a $25 value/person). Unlike the rest of the package, clinics can be redeemed on a different day than the round of golf. Small-group sessions have up to nine participants.
California Oaks Golf Course’s rates vary throughout the day, week, and year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Not valid on holidays. Extra $8 fee/person for golf on weekends. Extra $10 fee/person for unlimited golf for a day. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Oaks Golf Course
Designed by renowned course architect David Rainville—whose resumé includes famed courses such as Indian Wells Country Club—the 18-hole California Oaks course stretches across 5,218 yards of bucolic Southern California topography. Towering trees, intervening ponds, and immense bunkers conspire to kidnap wayward balls throughout the course, and the club's immaculate fairways provide a hospitable landing zone for pinpointed drives and golf-obsessed extraterrestrials. A stream flows alongside every hole, adding a sense of continuity to rounds as golfers contend with each on-course challenge. After 18-hole expeditions, players can replenish at Oaks Bar & Grill, which, like the course itself, affords customers splendid views of the Temecula Valley, the San Jacinto mountain range, and the cloud-like spirits of drowned golf balls trying to contact 9-irons from the beyond.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course (par 68 from the ladies' tees)
- Designed by David Rainville
- Length of 5,218 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 66.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope of 122 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options