Hairline highlights frame faces with a boost of color; Partial or full highlights adds more va-va-voom
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $34 for a cut-and-quinoa package with an established stylist ($70 value)
- $39 for a cut-and-quinoa package with a master stylist ($80 value)
Each package includes a haircut, design, and quinoa moisture mask.
- $59 for a hairline highlights package with an established stylist ($120 value)
- $69 for a hairline highlights package with a master stylist ($140 value)
The hairline highlights package includes a haircut, design, hairline highlights, and post-color mask.
- $79 for a highlights package with an established stylist ($160 value)
- $89 for a highlights package with a master stylist ($180 value)
Highlights packages include a haircut, design, partial or full highlights, and a post-color mask.
The Fine Print
About Dean of Shadyside
Deemed one of the city’s best salons in 2010 by the Pittsburgh City Paper, Dean of Shadyside has been beautifying clientele since its founding in 1984. Its stylists focus on hospitality and guarantee all their services, which include everything from a basic blow dry to feather extensions and three levels of highlights. Nail techs perform four types of manicures and three pedicures for everyday occasions or as part of packages for bridal parties. In a private office, staff experts also consult clients on hair loss and offer them wig-fashion services or attach extensions for more voluminous looks.