Body contouring sessions aim to help boost the metabolism and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin’s elasticity.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Fat Freezing Treatments: During the noninvasive body-contouring procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize and helping achieve the desired silhouette.
- Read more about how Fat Freezing works.
- Who’s eligible for Fat Freezing?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Emsculpt: The non-invasive technology induces muscle contractions that are stronger than voluntary contractions. This forces the muscle tissue to adapt and remodel its inner structure. The treatment is aimed at developing the muscles, strengthening them, and as a result sculpting and toning the body.
- Typical treatment areas include abdomen, buttocks, arms, calves, and thighs.
DMV Skin Guru
Aesthetic medicine is one of the greatest passions of Syretta Butler—the woman behind DMV Skin Guru. She loves gaining new skills and expanding her knowledge, to provide her customers with the most advanced treatments and services. On top of being an aesthetician and Hyaluron Pen practioner, Syretta also hosts training sessions for aspiring beauticians.