Like religion, money, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon.
$24 for a pizza dinner for four (up to a $48.13 value), including:
- One 16-inch specialty pizza such as the hawaiian jerk, taco supreme, or Reuben (a $23.99 value)
- Downtown pizza sticks (a $6.99 value)
- Grandma’s cinasticks (a $7.99 value)
- Four 22-ounce fountain drinks or a 2-liter bottle of soda for delivery orders (up to a $9.16 value)
- See the full dine-in, delivery, and carry-out menu<p>
Downtown Pizza’s chefs crown their signature pies with inventive toppings such as hawaiian jerk sauce and sliced corned beef before pairing them with wings, pastas, or gooey desserts. Tufted leather booths squeak as diners vie for the final slices of German pizza loaded with sauerkraut, bratwurst, and potatoes or steamy pot-pie pizzas that pile tender bits of chicken atop rosemary-crumble crust. Vegetarian pizzas arrive slathered in creamy pesto sauce or topped with marinated mock duck, and six varieties of sauce souse the breaded and baked chicken wings. Hanging lights emit a soft glow that accents the retro pizzeria’s red and turquoise walls on which vintage plates and kitschy salt and pepper shakers perch in shadowboxes and await puppet-show requests.