A bullet travels at hundreds of miles per hour, much like a beam of light or a kiss blown by Paul Bunyan. Work on your quick-draw skills with this Groupon.
$29 for a Clay-Shooting Outing for One Person($60 Total Value)
- One round of 50 sporting clays ($27 value)
- Cart rental ($8 value)
- Shotgun rental ($20 value)
- Eye protection ($4 value)
- Ear protection ($1 value)
- Shells are not included; patrons may purchase them onsite for $9 + Tax per box (2 boxes needed) or bring their own ammunition (Required: 7.5, 8 or 9 Shot Target Load) and gun from home.
After a day plowing the fields, the young Dan Andrews would jump from the tractor, feel his boots sink into the freshly turned earth, and then grab his rifle for an evening of hunting on his family's farm. Once he graduated college, Andrews found himself wanting to share his passion for the outdoors, forged by experiences such as hunting trophy buck and stalking duck along the farmland's creek beds. He returned to the land that had sustained his family for five generations and founded Drake Landing.