DripIV offers shots formulated to increase energy, improve stamina, boost your immune system and leave your skin feeling refreshed
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- IV Therapy delivers superior doses of nutrients that aim to bypass the gastrointestinal system. It can be used to proactively maintain optimum health and wellness, or to address acute and chronic conditions.
- Myer’s cocktail aims to target migraines, asthma, fatigue, muscle spasms, seasonal allergies, upper respiratory tract infections, cardiovascular disease
- Super-B Hydration targets: severe dehydration, sleep deprivation, dry skin and hair, jet lag, low energy
- Ultimate drip targets: headaches, dehydration, body aches, nausea, vomiting
- Skinny drip supports dieting and exercising and targets acne, weight gain, excessive drinking and smoking, and poor diet
View DripIV Therapy and Hydration’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Walk-ins not accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DripIV Therapy and Hydration
Forty years ago, a Baltimore physician named John Myers pioneered a nutrient-rich "cocktail" intended for infusion by IV drip. Containing magnesium, calcium, various B vitamins, and vitamin C, the treatment aimed to treat patients who suffer from an assortment of ailments—dehydration, depression, anxiety, a weakened immune system, and more—by delivering a high concentration of nutritional supplements directly into the body's cells.
Today DripIV Therapy and Hydration carries that torch to its patients by offering IV infusions and booster shots in their spa-like clinic or in-home or office with their delivery service. Registered nurses and licensed technicians administer these nutritional blends, including a modified version of the original Myers' Cocktail. In the clinic, private lounges are available, or patients can enjoy reclining chairs, luxurious couches, and WiFi capabilities in the group lounge.