Stop in for vegan, vegetarian, or halal food at this Indian and Pakistani eatery, conveniently located across from Westfield’s train station
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Duke's Delhi
Duke's Deli served subs to Westfield residents for decades before becoming a pasta bar, a bakery, and a sub shop once more.
Perhaps because of this long history in the community, when Asad and Sofia Hussain took over in early 2017, they kept the eatery's name largely the same. But they also got playful with their wording, signaling a change in both ownership and cuisine.
At Duke's Delhi, the couple curates a menu of authentic Indian and Pakistani food, and they've developed quite the reputation for sharing samples of anything with curious guests. With dishes including gluten-free kofta kebab curry, vegan chana masala, and halal chicken shawarma, they cater to pretty much any kind of dietary preference, and they even offer a limited menu of subs, keeping a part of the storefront's past alive.