Students supervised by experienced instructors offer customers a range of skincare services to restore a brighter and smoother complexion
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of the express facial: the session is meant to rejuvenate and hydrate the face in a short amount of time
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: aims to restore a more youthful-looking appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness
- Benefits of the deep-cleansing facial: : helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, and detoxify the skin
- Benefits of the revitalizing facial: aims to restore firmness and radiance
- Benefits of the paraffin facial: aims to open up the skin’s pores and provide deep cleansing and hydration to the skin
- Benefits of the back treatment: helps cleanse the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness
- Peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne
- All services are performed by students under the supervision of a licensed Instructor
Need To Know
About DuVall’s School of Cosmetology
DuVall’s School of Cosmetology epitomizes hands-on education. Though students do spend time in the classroom, most of their training is spent in the 11,900-square-foot school’s salon and spa, where they perform a roster of services on Duvall's Clients under the guidance of their instructors. Cosmetology students shampoo and cut hair, add length with extensions and add hue with highlights. Meanwhile, aspiring aestheticians perform facials with products crafted by Dermalogica, a skincare brand that is produced without such common skin irritants as artificial colors, fragrances, and puns. Those outside of the training program can also take advantage of the school's pedigree by basking in carefully mastered beauty services performed by students at a fraction of standard salon prices.