Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
$49 for $100 Worth of Firearm Training Classes
Courses range from $175 to $450 per person and are conducted on weekends at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. Students can rent firearms with ammunition for an extra $25, or can bring their own. Each course is taught by an NRA-certified firearms instructor. See the full schedule here.
Tactical Firearms Training
- Covered outdoor range with 20 lanes on two 60-yard bays
- Patrons bring their own pistols, shotguns, or firearms with conventional pistol cartridges
- Run by NRA-certified range-safety officers
- Open to civilians on weekends from March to December
- Serves as the training facility for the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department during the week
At a Glance
Besides its open sessions, Eagle Creek Pistol Range doubles as an instructional facility for its operator, Tactical Firearms Training. Here, students of all experience levels can enroll in courses such as NRA Basic Pistol as well as personal-protection classes for inside and outside the home. Sessions cover everything from basic pistol marksmanship to understanding Indiana's gun laws. All courses are taught by NRA-certified instructor and Indiana Attorney Guy A. Relford.
100% of 88 customers recommend
“Great training. Guy and his staff are fantastic. Excellent range, range officers, and instructors.”
“No tips. Just go do their NRA Basic Pistol. Great class. Guy Relford is a great instructor. Highly recommend his lessons.”
“Great experience and great instructors.”