Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a beer tasting for two, valid Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday only ($50 value)
- $32 for a beer tasting for two, valid Wednesday-Sunday ($50 value)
- $58 for a beer tasting for four, valid Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday only ($100 value)
- $64 for a beer tasting for four, valid Wednesday-Sunday ($100 value)
Each tasting includes:
- One flight of beer per person
- One pint of beer per person
- One pint glass per person
- $10 credit toward apparel per pair
Friends for more than 20 years, John Hayes and Dan Norton always shared a love of beer. When the two decided to open a brewery together in 2012, they chose their inspiration: Enki was the Sumerian god of running water, creation, and wisdom, the deity who brought the rains that brought the grains that, in the end, brought the beer.
Located in downtown Victoria, ENKI Brewing calls a 100-year-old creamery building home. Here, they serve the duo's brews, which include chocolaty porters, an English-style Journey Pale Ale, a flowery Tail Feather IPA, and a Victoria's Gold cream ale. Guests can stop by to sample the original beers and enjoy snacks in the cozy taproom, which accompanies a custom 20 bbl brew house. In warmer months, groups can gather in the outdoor beer garden, overlooking Steiger Lake and the LRT bike path.