- One Tasting Flight and One Take-Home Logo Pint Glass for One Person
- Two Tasting Flights and Two Take-Home Logo Pint Glasses for Two People
- Four Tasting Flights and Four Take-Home Logo Pint Glasses for Four People
Flight consist of eight 5oz samples.
Epidemic Ales may have an apocalypse theme, but that doesn't mean it's preparing for the end of times (although they have a beer for that- Lager At World’s End). As part of Concord's growing craft-beer scene, the brewery is only poised to grow in the future. The spot already has some notable numbers to boast about.
- 6 partners—3 of whom are women—make up Epidemic's co-owners
- 2016—The year the 10-barrel brewery opened its taproom, thanks to a Kickstarter campaign that raised more than $30,000
- 5 beers made up Epidemic Ales' initial 2016 lineup: Wicked Ailment Pale Ale, Zombrew IPA, Affliction Amber, Batiquitos Brown, and Nightshade bourbon barrel-aged vanilla stout. In the 10 months since opening to the public, there have been 12 beers released in total.
- 10.3% - The ABV of Nightshade Bourbon Barrel-Aged Vanilla Stout, the result of aging the stout in bourbon barrels for 3 to 6 months.