After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. Deal is redeemable starting in April 14, 2016
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for escape room admission for 2 ($59.90 value)
- $69 for escape room admission for 4 ($119.80 value)
- $99 for escape room admission for 6 ($179.70 value)
- $199.95 for a private room escape game for up to 12 ($359.40 value)
Escape In Time
From the second you step into one of Escape In Time's themed escape rooms, you're completely immersed in Hollywood level detail. That's thanks to the professional artists and themed-attraction builders on-staff, who have created amazingly realistic set designs and props. For decades, the scientists at the Deja Institute have been working to master the art of bending space and time. Finally, they have had a breakthrough and successfully created several “rips” in the time curtain. These six portals can be used to travel forward or backwards in time, to any physical destination, but time-portal cannot be sustained for more than 60 minutes. At Escape in Time, teams efforts will either include going back in time to alter a key event and change the future, or traveling forward in time to gather information about what is to come. Each of the journeys will provide crucial data to the Deja Institute. Read on to learn about a few of these six themed escape rooms:
- Water Landing It's 1978, and Flight 482, a redeye headed to Newark from Amsterdam, has made an unexpected stop. When the Boeing 747's engine failed, the pilot landed the plane in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. You have 60 minutes to deboard the aircraft—as long as it stays afloat.
- Eat or be Eaten What you thought was going to be an enjoyable trip on a jet boat through the Everglades turns out to be quite the opposite when you wake up covered in blood and with a pounding headache, at what looks to be an abandoned meat packing plant. But as you hear horrific noises coming from the other room, you wonder if it's truly abandoned, and know that the clock is ticking to find a way out of here.