Players use their wits and teamwork to solve the mystery and escape the locked room
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Mr. Dupree’s Office
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older. Younger than 15 must be accompanied by guardian.
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
Need To Know
About Escape Indy
Bringing the escape-room craze to Indianapolis, Escape Indy gives thrill seekers even more opportunities to challenge their wits. Read on to learn more about this game, by the numbers:
- 2 goals face players: collect the hidden asset, then escape from the locked room
- 60 minutes: length of time players have to plot and execute their escape
- 10 players is the maximum for each team, and 4 is the minimum
- Countless puzzles fill the room, including clocks, locks, and even secret passages that probably don't lead to Narnia