While participating in this exciting adventure game, customers must hurry to escape the room by finding clues and solving riddles
What You'll Get
- Escape room: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Not valid for the Poe’s Chamber room
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older, younger than 15 must be accompanied by guardian
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Customers must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled event
The Fine Print
About Escape Room Arlington
Escape rooms give the chance to not only stimulate one's brain by solving complicated puzzles. They are also an opportunity for a memorable bonding experience with friends and significant others, as well as for making new acquaintances. Escape Room Arlington's guests may find out about that by visiting one of the following rooms:
- Supervillains: several supervillains have escaped from their comic books! Use your cunning wit to seal them back in the comics before they destroy the city.
- Mind Trap: you’ve been invited to a dinner party at the Good Doctor’s mansion. Upon arrival, you realize something is amiss—escape before he returns to serve the main course!
- Secret in the Attic: you've always suspected your grandma has lived a life more adventurous than the stories she told in her youth, can you figure out what her secret is?