Guests take airboat tour of Everglades National Park; alligator show, trail access, and chance to take a picture with baby alligator, Snappy
About This Deal
- What’s included:30 to 40-minute airboat ride
Wildlife Nature Show
Access to the jungle trail, observation platform, and exhibits
- Departure time: AirBoat Tours depart every 25 minutes. Final airboat departure at 4:00pm daily. No prior reservations required for General Tours.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Voucher not valid on same day of purchase
- Located within a National Park, so an additional $5 National Park Fee per visitor is required to be paid upon redemption.
About Everglades Safari Park
Set in the heart of scenic Everglades National Park, Everglades Safari Park has showcased South Florida’s distinctive wildlife for more than 40 years. The company’s modern fleet of airboats whisks tourists through the park's lush ecosystem as guides helpfully point out which logs are alligators and which alligators are confused crocodiles. As soon as they step off the boat, groups have the chance to get up close to the wildlife during an interactive alligator show and a walk down the jungle trail.