Child & Babysitting Safety Course, ASHI certification.
What You'll Get
The Child & Babysitting Safety course is specifically for teenagers and young adults (age 12 to 16) providing everything they need to know for safe & successful babysitting including:
- Getting Ready to Babysit
- Babysitting Business Basics
- How to relate with parents & children
- Staying safe on the job
- Basic first aid tips
- Managing challenging behavior
- Diapering -How to take action if anything goes wrong
Textbook, handouts & Same Day Certification Card Included. Certification is through Nationally recognized American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) CPR certification is separate class and not included with this course.
Must make appointment in order to redeem.
The Fine Print
About EZ Cpr
EZ CPR, owned by Judy Medina, is an official Licensed Trainer teaching American Heart Association (AHA) and American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) Courses. Our specialties include training in Adult, Child, and Infant CPR, First Aid, and AED, & Babysitting Safety. Classes are fun, friendly, and engaging. We know you have many options in choosing a CPR Training provider and we will work hard to ensure you have a fun and enjoyable experience.
Advantages of utilizing EZ CPR:
- Brand new manikins featuring CPR prompts ensuring your receive immediate feedback
- Low Student to Equipment Ratios
- On Site Training to Your Home or Office
- Discounts Available to Group Hosts
- Certificate (upon successful completion of course) available the same day
- Day & Evening Classes Available
- Same or Next Day Private Classes Readily Available
- Spanish Classes Available
- Infant Safe Sleep Practices & SIDS awareness
- Keeping kids entertained & Active
And most important, we love what we do and we make it fun.