All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 2, 2018
· February 8, 2018
· May 5, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$61.50 for facial spa package ($180 value)
Choose one of the following facials:
- 60-minute vitamin-c: improves skin elasticity and balances skin tone, and includes an antioxidant mask with oxygen spray infused with vitamin-C serum.
- 60-minute anti-oxidant facial: utilizes the antioxidant elements of cranberry and pomegranate to firm and revitalize skin, visibly diminishing the appearance of fine lines and restoring elasticity and skin suppleness.
Package also includes an aromatherapy paraffin hand treatment
$135 for massage and facial package ($259 value)
- 50-minute hot-stone massage with hot and cold basalt stones or European massage
- 50-minute European alpha beta deep pore cleansing facial including face massage, alpha-beta exfoliation, and Clarisonic to remove dead skin cells followed by oxygen Spray with Vitamin C infusion to revitalize the skin
$187 for spa day package ($293 value)
- 45-minute aromatherapy massage
- 45-minute antioxidant cleansing facial with pumpkin pomegranate exfoliation and oxygen infusion that firms, revitalizes, and nourishes all skin types to revive youthful vibrancy
- 30-minute full-body scrub (with a choice of lavender sea salt, peppermint, brown sugar vanilla-orange, or champagne rose)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 48hr cancellation notice or fee up to voucher price may apply. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Faina European Day Spa
Though it's in the middle of Manhattan, Faina European Day Spa could easily be perched in a small European town far from the hustle of city life. That's because the pampering hotspot imbues its clients with a palpable serenity as soon as they walk through the door. Soft lighting and private treatment rooms set the calming tone, while natural products from renowned lines including Decleor and Karin Herzog invest skin with nutrients more effectively than trying to fit clementines into individual pores. Each treatment is tailored directly for each client, from 16 types of facials that address various skin types to couple's spa packages with customized massages, aromatherapy, and champagne.
All the individual attention, soothing body treatments, and painstaking skincare has paid off—the day spa was awarded for The Best Massages & Facials by Time Out New York in 2010.