Discover Scuba, is an easy introduction to explore the underwater world in a heated pool.
What You'll Get
- What’s included for use: BCD, Regulator set, fins, mask, scuba cylinder
- Group lessons
- Course duration: two hours
- Age restrictions: Must be 10 or older.PADI is the world leader in Scuba training and certification, and the most widely accepted, worldwide.
- You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional and go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving recognition rating.
- Apply the $25 from the Discover Scuba Course toward full certification.
FishEye Scuba is the only 5-Star PADI IDC Center in Sacramento County. PADI is the most comprehensive, safest, and widely accepted certification in the world, holding almost 80% of the world market share. Scuba is our specialty, from training, to gear sales and service, to trips around the world!
FishEye Scuba has been awarded the PADI Green Star Award for its continued efforts in conservation and ocean preservation as we lead the way and encourage the community to lessen our footprint on the environment. FishEye Scuba is continually giving back to the community, and regularly works with Girl Scouts & Boy Scout troops, to introduce the younger generation to the amazing underwater world!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.