Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a one-hour unlimited Xtreme Play pass for two people, valid Sunday–Thursday ($72 value)
- $49 for a one-hour unlimited Xtreme Play pass for four people, valid Sunday–Thursday ($144 value)
- $99 for a one-month unlimited pass, valid Monday–Thursday ($299 value)
- $299 for a three-month unlimited pass, valid Monday–Thursday ($884 value)
Flip N Out Xtreme
You can explore just about every inch of Flip N Out Xtreme—and that includes the ceiling. This indoor trampoline park makes good use of all three of its dimensions, sending guests leaping, bounding, and flipping around a 15,000-square-foot area filled with ramps, pads, and the occasional game of 3D dodgeball. However, Flip N Out wouldn't be very Xtreme if it limited itself to just jumping. Read on to learn more about some of the park's high-octane activities:
- Laser Tag Warehouse War: Exposed ductwork, criss-crossing stairways and gangways, and a maze-like ground floor bring strategy into play during post-apocalyptic laser battles.
- Obstacle course: Do you dream of being the next Ninja Warrior, or are you just curious about the parkour craze? Challenge yourself to the obstacle course, dotted with more than 20 tricky apparatuses.
- Slackline: Learn the art of high-wire-style line walking the easy way: perched above the park's forgiving inflatable padding.
- Rock wall: For those who prefer their vertical ascents the old-fashioned way, Flip N Out Xtreme has an indoor rock-climbing wall complete with adjustable hand and foot holds.