Kids can get creative and explore new tastes during cooking classes, as well as have fun at a padded playground with slides
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Drink (pop, water, or juice)
- Meal (What you made)
- Chef hat
- Indoor play area features attractions such as Rockwall, Sky Trail, Ball Blaster, and more.
- Cooking classes aim to encourage creativity and discovery, allowing children to explore new flavors while having fun.
- Classes take place four times a month, on Fridays, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., each with a new meal.
- Flippo’s at Hallandale: 954-947-7787
About Flippo's - Hallandale
A smorgasbord of fun, adventuresome activities fill the 9,000 square feet of Flippo's. Upon entering, eyes immediately gaze skyward to the center's ceiling, where kids deftly navigate the ropes course a good 22 feet above the ground. While kids remain safely tethered, they traverse seven complex courses that build balance, coordination, and confidence. As the sky's the limit for kids, there's also a climbing wall to further enhance fitness in a fun way. A 30-foot-high multilevel playground keeps heads in the clouds with 20 different obstacles as well as mazes, tubes, and slides. Kids even can climb a vertical tower to an enclosed sports complex. There, they play basketball and soccer 22 feet in the air. From there, kids can come to ground while not exactly coming back to Earth for the activity floor and space-quadrant laser maze. With views of all the action, the café provides parents respite with WiFi, pizza, hamburgers, salads, and Lavazza coffee.