Five modern float rooms can help decrease stress, speed the healing process, and relieve pain from arthritis
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $57.50 for a 60-minute float session ($90 value)
- $68 for a 90-minute float session ($110 value)
- Each option allows you to customize your audio experience (intro, outro or throughout if desired)
- Click to view the further details and to learn about the benefits of floating
Before making an appointment, view schedule here to find an open spot. Two hours are needed for a 90 minute session, and 90 minutes for a 60 minute session.
Need To Know
About Sanctuary Float Spa
An escape from the outside world in the middle of Minnetonka, Sanctuary Float Spa provides a unique and holistic wellness experience. Offering float therapy, massage therapy, and pharmaceutical-grade cannabidiol (CBD) products, Sanctuary Float Spa is your destination to relax, recharge and reset. Sanctuary Float Spa has five spacious float rooms, each with private showers and dressing areas and customizable lighting and music controls.
- Float Therapy: Unparalleled in versatility and effectiveness, floating is the practice of immersing yourself in a soundproof room filled with 10 inches of warm water containing 1,000 pounds of dissolved Epsom Salt. Suitable for all ages and completely safe, float therapy calms the central nervous system, eases pain, and reduces inflammation, making it beneficial in the treatment of chronic pain, sore muscles, fibromyalgia, migraines, stress, anxiety, insomnia and improving overall well-being
- Massage Therapy: Providing traditional and Oriental massage modalities, as well as cupping, Sanctuary Float Spa offers customizable soft tissue therapies with a licensed massage therapist to help clients recover from muscle tension and chronic pain.