Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a steakhouse dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $100.85 total value)
- $75 for a steakhouse dinner for two, valid any day (up to $100.85 total value)
- $129 for a steakhouse dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $201.70 total value)
- $139 for a steakhouse dinner for four, valid any day (up to $201.70 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (each up to $43.95 value)
Click to see the menu.
Frank's Steaks has all the respectable hallmarks of an old-school steak house: white table cloths, neatly folded napkins, and dim lighting setting the mood. But then there are the crayons. They aren't there to keep kids busy—they're there so inspired diners of all ages can scrawl art onto the butcher paper atop each table. The most compelling works are framed and hung on the walls of the establishment, a fitting goal for diners to strive for when waiting for their mouthwatering steaks to arrive.
The signature Romanian skirt steak is certainly worth putting a crayon down for—the tender, juicy cut comes dripping in a marinade of garlic and duck sauce. Desserts also come in generous proportions, featuring smooth sorbets, triple-layer chocolate cake, and ice-cream pies.