What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $475 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht
- Buy one voucher per person.
Affordable Asia: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
10-Day Vacation in Bangkok and Phuket
See Buddhist temples, historic sites, and gorgeous beaches on this 10-day vacation in Thailand. An English-speaking tour guide will lead tours in Bangkok and Phuket; the rest of the time is yours to visit famous landmarks and embark on optional side trips. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Amari Watergate or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Mai Khao Phuket, Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, or similar in Phuket
- Upgrade to a Cornet Suite at the Amari Watergate with One King Bed (Bangkok 4 nights) - (from $229/person)
- Upgrade to an Executive Suite at the Pullman G Bangkok with One King bed (Bangkok 4 nights) - (from $229/person)
- Upgrade to Jacuzzi or Ocean Villa at the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach with One King bed (Phuket 4 nights) - (from $209/person)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Club Room (Phuket 4 nights) - (from $219/person)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Deluxe Lagoon View Room (Phuket 4 nights) - (from $109/person)
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one lunch
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Orientation tour in each city
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- The Landmark of Bangkok Tour with Boat Ride on Day 3 ($45/person)
- Amazing Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl on Day 4 ($50/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary & the Bridge over River Kwai with lunch on Day 5 ($90/person)
- Patong Night Market with Local Seafood Dinner(Min 8 pax) on Day 6 ($45/person)
- Phang Nga and James Bond Island with Lunch(Min 4 pax) on Day 7 ($50/person)
- Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat with Lunch on Day 8 ($95/person)
- Late checkout at Holiday Inn Resort Mai Khao Beach or Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach on Day 10 ($55/person)
- Extended stay in Phuket available at a supplemental deviation fee of $60/person. * Extensions are subject to flight availability at the time of booking and may incur additional costs beyond the purchased voucher value. Hotel Accommodation and Airport transfer out not included.
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Tour Bangkok’s bustling markets and towering Buddha statues.
- Day 4: Visit Damnoen Saduak, one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Spend the day at leisure in Bangkok.
- Day 6: Transfer to the island city of Phuket.
- Day 7-8: Lounge on the beach, or take an optional tour.
- Day 9: Take a morning tour of Phuket and admire Sino-Portuguese architecture on Old Town.
- Day 10: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/10/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $475 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip in Phuket at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of people that can stay in one room is three. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.
- Promotional value expires Jan 11, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/10/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Reservation required, subject to availability.$200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $475 fee to travel solo
- Deviation fee and airlines surcharge fee not included when extending stay.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.