What You Get
Stay for up to 8–10 in select vacation homes
- Option 1: $225 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $630 value)
- Option 2: $695 for 3 nights, valid for check-in any day (up to a $1,155 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 9/12/14
Travel by: 12/18/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 8/29–8/31 or 11/26–11/29/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: all cancels subject to credit-card processing fee; 60-day cancellation notice required or fee of 50% of Groupon price applies; 7-day cancel notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 7% tax not included
- Additional fees: $145 cleaning fee not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Property at a Glance: Arrowhead Retreats
Arrowhead Retreats are a cluster of rustic chalets and log cabins tucked amid pine groves surrounding Lake Arrowhead. While here, you can hike, bike, or explore nature in the surrounding San Bernardino National Forest.
- Up to 8–10 guests can be accommodated in the woodsy lodgings.
- Amenities vary by cabin, but may include a wood-burning fireplace, full kitchen, deck, or pool table.
- Convenient location: Restaurants, grocery stores, and shops are scattered around Lake Arrowhead Village.
- Big Bear Lake is just 25 miles away; you can hit Castle Rock Trail for a rewarding hike that ends with a panoramic view of the water.
Lake Arrowhead, California: Exclusive Resort Town with Private Boating Lake, Shopping, and Skiing
It’s little wonder why so many city dwellers from San Diego and Los Angeles make the 2.5-hour drive to Lake Arrowhead: it has a secluded natural setting in the San Bernardino National Forest in the San Bernardino Mountains, which have been called the “The Alps of Southern California.” In warmer weather, you can hit up its hiking trails. The 6-mile Deep Creek Hot Springs trail is good for beginners; for more of a challenge, hike a portion of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, which passes Lake Arrowhead on its way from Mexico to Canada.
Lake View Tree House, Village Chalet, Cedar Brook Lodge, Black Bear Lodge, Alpine Grand Lodge, Skyview Lodge, Dolly Pines Cabin, Bavarian Zen Den, Sunset Lodge, Whispering Pines Cabin, Creekside Lodge, North Star Lodge, Lake Forest Log Cabin, Eagles Nest Lodge, Timberline Lodge, Storybook Cottage, Arctic Lodge, Antler Lodge, Yosemite Lodge, Tavern Bay Lodge, Huntsman's Lodge, West Shore Lodge, Emerald Bay Lake House, Grassvalley Lodge, Bugsy's Hideaway, Lakeview Lodge, Double D Lodge, Swiss Chalet, and Blue Jay Retreat
- Bedding varies by rental unit. Click here to see all rental homes.
- Standard occupancy: varies per property; see property descriptions in above link.
- Maximum occupancy: up to 10
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pet friendly cabins are available and each pet may be added for an additional $50 per stay; please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a pet friendly cabin
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Restaurants and shops nearby
- Surrounded by San Bernardino National Forest
- Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 9/12/14 or promo value expires
- Travel by 12/18/14
- Not valid 8/29–8/31, 11/26–11/29/14
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation req'd, subject to avail
- All cancels subject to credit card processing fee; 60-day cancellation notice required or fee of 50% of Groupon price applies; 7-day cancel notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card req'd at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Not valid for existing reservations
- $145 cleaning fee not included
- 7% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arrowhead Retreats
- Nearest airport: LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT; 45 miles)
- Distance from San Bernardino: 25 miles