Bahamas Cruise for Two
Explore the Bahamas idyllic beaches during this 2-night cruise aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an ocean-view cabin. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy this tropical island during eco- and family-friendly activities, including snorkeling, dolphin swims, and a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. As you sail to and from the Bahamas, the ship’s three restaurants, casino, live shows, pool deck, and bars with live music will keep you well-fed and entertained. Click here to see all options and departure dates. Each option includes:
- 2 nights aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin, departing from Palm Beach
- Accommodations for 2 people
- All meals and live entertainment
- A passport or original government issued birth certificate and picture ID is required to sail on the cruise.
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities before the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, or relaxing a beautiful beach resort with lunch
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Special Discount Drink Packages available at the time of booking:
- 10 drinks for $65
- Unlimited soda package for $21 with souvenir cup
- Each includes an 18% service
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/9/17 or two days prior to travel if sail date is before 2/2/17.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12 per person per day will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $10 per day.
4. Does my child need a Groupon? Each voucher is good for one or two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one Groupon. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.