Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Rail transportation between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Carlton Capri or Hotel Abbazia in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo or Hotel Delle Nazioni in Florence
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Villafranca in Rome
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Walking tour of Venice and trip to Murano
- Walking tour of Florence
- Tour of Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
Ideas for your Vacation
This 9-day tour from Gate 1 Travel lets you take in the excitement of Venice, Florence, and Rome and rest up in comfortable hotels. Use your free time on the trip to explore independently or take optional guided tours.
St. Mark’s Square: Stop to feed the many pigeons in Venice’s largest square, also known as Piazza San Marco. Casino Royale and The Italian Job are just a couple of movies that were filmed at this famous spot.
The Duomo di Firenze stands out amid Florence’s architecture. The church is topped with a striking red dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi.
When in Rome: Try cacio e pepe, a simple handmade pasta sprinkled with black pepper and fresh cheeses.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Gondola Ride with music ($48/person)
- Visit to Academia Gallery ($53/person)
- Half-day Chianti tour ($56/person)
- Full-day Naples & Pompeii trip with lunch from Rome ($184/person)
- Ancient Rome tour ($65/person)