8-Day Ireland Vacation in Belfast, Mayo, Limerick, and Dublin with Rental Car
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manual economy class car rental for the duration of the trip (upgrade to automatic available)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Maldron Hotel Belfast City or similar in Belfast
- 2 nights of accommodations at Harlequin Hotel or similar in Mayo
- 2 nights of accommodations at Absolute Hotel or similar in Limerick
- 1 night of accommodations at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross or similar in Dublin
- Click here to check availability
- Admission to Titanic Belfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Guests will traverse almost the entirety of the Irish isle on this vacation, with stops in Belfast, the County of Mayo, Limerick, and Dublin. With a rental car, they’ll have the chance to stop at any Medieval monuments, old-style pubs, and Irish eateries that catch their eye.
- Tour the Botanic Gardens of Belfast, which houses a unique, tropical plant greenhouse inside a classical Victorian glass dome called The Palm House
- Visit Clare Island, just off the coast of County Mayo, which his home to the 12th-century St. Brigid’s Abbey, a former monastery made of antique stone.
- Eat like a local: Sink your teeth into a chunk of Limerick ham, which is traditionally boiled in a sugary apple cider.
- Dublin Castle: Tour this 13th-century Gothic castle to see former viceroys’ apartments, one of the city’s oldest medieval towers, and the remnants of a 1,000-year-old viking fortress.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades