Participants emabrk on a fishing trip with a professional fisherman to hunt for salmons or steelheads
About This Deal
- Private outing
- Daily fishing license not included
- What you might catch: salmon, steelhead
- About the captain: Patric Gaffney has been fishing the Washington state area rivers for over 15 years and has experience in commercial fishing; he is also CPR/first-aid certified and trained in safety at sea.
- Where you’ll fish: Carr Inlet
- What to bring:
- Participant’s fishing license
- Rain gear and proper clothing for the weather
- Lunch and beverages
- Anything else client may find suitable for the trip
About Gaffney's Guide Service
Gaffney's Guide Service was created to share the passion for fishing. Its owner, Patric Gaffney has been fishing all his life and now he invites others to teach them or exchange knowledge in the field, and to provide a memorable experience. He fishes various types of salmon or steelhead in several different places, such as Cowlitz River, Humptulips River, or Columbia River.