Removable, clear aligners straighten teeth over the course of up to 12 months
About This Deal
- About the practice: The clinic, run by Dr. Nitalya B. Williams and Dr. Harvey J. Williams, specializes in orthodontic services such as Invisalign, traditional braces, and surgical treatments.
- Service restrictions: Additional fees may apply if adjunct treatment is deemed necessary after exam diagnosis and treatment planning for optimal results.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
Get It Straight Orthodontics’ COVID-19 Precautions
- All patients and team members have to wear face masks and use hand sanitizer.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- All services are by appointment only; the waiting area is closed.
- See the full list of precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Get It Straight Orthodontics’ website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Get It Straight Orthodontics
Dr. Nitalya Williams grew up watching her father, Dr. Harvey Williams, fix people’s smiles with his orthodontic skills, so it wasn't a surprise that she chose to follow in his footstep. Today, the father-daughter orthodontic team sets crooked teeth right at Get It Straight Orthodontics. They treat overcrowding and crossbites in children to help prevent future issues, and affix traditional and clear braces onto crooked smiles of teen and adult patients. The pair also offers clear Invisalign retainers, which can be removed while eating or brushing teeth.