All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 13, 2014
June 28, 2013
January 30, 2013
What You'll Get
Shooting a gun requires a sharp eye and steady hand, like beading a necklace or drawing the perfect hand turkey. Get a steady shot with this Groupon in Rockville.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a shooting-range experience for one (a $61.90 value)
- $49 for a shooting-range experience for two (a $123.80 value)
- $96 for a shooting-range experience for four (a $247.60 value)<p>
For each option, every person gets 50 rounds of ammo, one printed target, goggles and plugs for eye and ear protection, and a 30-minute shooting lesson with safety and aiming tips.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must be 21 or older or accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. 35-minute safety and orientation video and test required prior to going on range. Includes .22 caliber gun rental. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gilbert Indoor Range
- 25 handgun and rifle lanes, each 75-yards-long
- Advanced ventilation system
- Traditional and pop-up targets
- Range officers on duty at all times to ensure safety and provide instruction
- Large selection of firearms available for rental
- Ammunition available for purchase onsite
At a Glance
In addition to its range, the firearm emporium invites guests to square off against zombies and complete more than 300 other scenarios in its 3D simulators. Classes cover practical topics such as shotgun home defense, basic pistol use, and safety recommendations. Guests can also partake in self-defense and martial-arts training, including sessions that cater exclusively to women.