All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $56.88 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where you first met Jana: on 90210 before she landed her breakout role as Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill
- “Why Ya Wanna?”: the single that announced her emergence as a new force in country music and makes bad boyfriends everywhere lament their decisions
- Other singles to expect live: “I Got the Boy” and “Love”
- What the Academy of Country Music thinks: they gave her the 2013 award for New Female Vocalist
- Other major accolades: her self-titled debut was named Best of 2012 by iTunes and Billboard
- 1.92 km: If the number of albums sold by Jana Kramer were Lego bricks, this is how tall they would stack up to be.
Craig Wayne Boyd
- How You Met Craig Wayne Boyd: when he won the seventh season of The Voice as a member of Team Blake
- How You’ve Heard Him Lately: his #1 country hit “My Baby’s Got a Smile on Her Face”
- How You’ll Hear Him in the Future: on his upcoming debut album, presaged by a string of singles dropped throughout 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2015. Limit 6/person. Advance pick up required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.