- $30 for one ticket for general admission to a three-course dinner theater experience (up to $51.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Guests enjoy a family-style Italian dinner featuring appetizers, salad, lasagna, and a dessert, and a wide variety of beverages is available from the cash bar.
- 5 p.m. on December 27, January 10, 17, 24 and 31
- 7:30 p.m. on December 11, 26, and 31 and January 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.”