What You'll Get
- One hour of arrow tag for 2 people (June 18–October 28)
- One hour of arrow tag for 4 people (June 18–October 28)
- One hour of arrow tag for 20 people within 25 miles of merchant’s location (June 18–October 28)
Arrow Tag: How to Play
- Two teams set up opposite one another with a safe zone in the center
- When the game starts, players shoot their foam-tipped arrows at each other and five knockout targets
- The game has two objectives: 1.) tag the opponents and 2.) knock down the other team’s five target disks
- Players hit by an opposing team’s arrow or players whose arrows are caught are “out”
- Players get back in the game if someone on their team catches an arrow or knocks down a target disk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2017. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Activities
Adventure Activities USA has over 25 years of creating outdoor experiences, along with a highly skilled and qualified staff to lead participants through various activities. For summer 2017, the company has partnered with Everwood Day Camp. The central location near Lake Massapoag provides an ideal location to enjoy the local outdoors and scenery.