All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to $26 value)
- Click to view a schedule of demonstrations
- Click to view a schedule of hands-on classes
America’s Baking and Sweets Show
- What it is: a weekend-long celebration of all things sweet
- The theme: fittingly, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Where that theme appears: in baking competitions, celebrity demos, classes, and hopefully cupcakes designed after chocolates, Oompa-Loompas, and spoiled children
- Celebrity guests: Duff Goldman of Ace of Cakes, Dollop Gourmet founder and Cupcake Wars winner Heather Saffer, Get Your Bake On author Brian Emmett, and Sally Quinn of the blog Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Classes and demos: for an additional fee, guests can partake in workshops on topics such as piped chocolate centerpieces and lace techniques
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.