An Intimate Evening features three well-known R&B artists: Trey Songz, Ginuwine, and Jacquees
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 1-4, 6, 9-15
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- When you first met Trey: in 2005, when he unleashed his presciently titled debut album I Gotta Make It
- His style: smooth crooning mixed with smooth rapping
- Hit that dispels all of the work of Alfred Kinsey and Masters & Johnson: "I Invented Sex"
- Other singles that might elicit variations of bumping and grinding: "Say Ah," "Successful," and "Bottom's Up"
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam "Pony" in 1996, then reigned over the charts with "Differences" and "What Could Have Been"; lately, "Pony" was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the "G" of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Jacquees: Young singer-songwriter from Atlanta blends the genres of R&B and hip-hop to create hits like "B.E.D." and "Since You Playing."
- His sound: modern R&B—a mix of upbeat soulfulness and hip-hop's swagger
- For fans of: Usher, the Jackson 5, feelin' good
- Where to begin: "Good Feeling" or "Krazy" featuring T.I.