Tedeschi Trucks Band, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, and Damian Marley headline a three-day music fest featuring rock and jam bands
What You'll Get
- Three-day general admission pass
Levitate Music Festival
- Tedeschi Trucks Band: Self-described as an “11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap,” they deliver Grammy-winning blues jams steered by the growling vocals of singer Susan Tedeschi and her slide-playing hubby Derek Trucks.
- Also appearing: Blackberry Smoke | Shovels & Rope | Ripe | Andy Frasco & The U.N.
- Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats: This eight-piece band’s sound is a combination of folk and Americana with vintage R&B, which can be heard on their number one singles “S.O.B.,” “You Worry Me,” and “Hey Mamma.”
- Also appearing: Joe Russo’s Almost Dead | Sublime with Rome | Soja | St. Paul & The Broken Bones | Common Kings | Marco Benevento | The Dip | Kat Wright | National Rserve | Not Today
- Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley: This Grammy-winning reggae artist and son of the legendary Bob Marley is best known for his hit single “Welcome to Jamrock.”
- Also appearing: Stick Figure | Michael Franti and Spearhead | The Wood Brothers | Pigeons Playing Ping Pong | Steel Pulse | Soulive |The Elovaters | IYA Terra | Surfliner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.