- One ticket to Lions, Tigers and Brews
- When: Friday, June 19, or Saturday, June 20
- Where: Central Park Zoo
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $49 for general admission from 8–11 p.m.
- $69 for VIP admission from 7–11 p.m.
VIP ticket-holders can arrive up to one hour early to enjoy an extra hour of beer tastings, and can also use that time to tour the Tropics and Penguin Houses and Sea Lion Show. The houses will close after the VIP hour. Reservation will be required online in advance of the event.
Lions, Tigers and Brews
- The Beer: over 100 offerings from 60 craft breweries, served as three-ounce pours
- The Setting: Central Park’s majestic colonnade, taken over by celebrating humans as the zoo’s animal residents snooze, though VIP ticket holders can tour the penguin house and the sea lion show
- The Rest: bites from some of the city’s best local eateries, a souvenir beer glass, live music and dancing, and a costume contest—outfits from animals to Animal House are encouraged