What You'll Get
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- $32 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in the rear floor or mezzanine (up to $46 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in the middle floor (up to $51.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Ballet Idaho Presents: Winter Repertory
- The Music: Live music by Boise Baroque Chamber Orchestra and Del Parkinson
- Concerto Barocco: Elegant movements set to a baroque score by Johann Sebastian Bach proved early in his career that George Balanchine was meant to be a master.
- Night Crawlers: Mishaps abound in this comedic ballet choreographed by Peter Anastos and set to music by Chopin.
- New work by Daniel Ojeda: In this new piece entitled “The Monster and the Gift,” set to a score composed by local musicians, Daniel Ojeda continues his provocative choreography and sensitivity to music.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue, and affiliates from related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide full name at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ballet Idaho
Ballet Idaho aims to use the art form as a tool of enrichment for people from all walks of life. And with nearly 25,000 audience members catching a performance in 2016, and another 10,000 kids reached in the 2016–17 school year, it's fair to say they're succeeding. While their four annual main-stage productions steal much of the spotlight, it's far from the only way the company reaches out—a roster of 15 teaching artists, and their educational outreach program connects the dancers with students throughout Idaho.