- $25 for two tickets to the Professional Rough Stock Frontier Challenge (up to a $45.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Seating: Rows 9–22 in the bowl, or rows 9–18 in sections Q–T (all are located in the green section on the seating chart)
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
PRS Frontier Challenge
On September 20, PRS will gallop into Loveland for a rough-and-tumble evening of bareback, saddle bronc, and bull riding competitions. Hosted by the Budweiser Events Center, the Frontier Challenge marks the return of Professional Rough Stock from its four-month summer break, which gave cowboys a chance to nurse their bruises and bulls a chance to to attend summer school.
Back on May 17 in Everett, Washington, veteran rider Josi Young posted back-to-back 90-point bareback rides to secure his third career championship buckle. Former PBR rider Cody Ford had a solid night, too, riding the Ragin’ Cajun bull just long enough to earn his second championship buckle and shake up the celebratory can of soda hidden under his cowboy hat. Now, with just five events between them and the World Finals in February, PRS competitors will clash for every last point in hopes of climbing the standings.