Enjoy 71 rides, including 18 roller coasters, 3 kids’ areas, overnight accommodations, live shows, a mile-long beach and more
About This Deal
Cedar Point will reopen to the general public on July 18th. Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Visitors will be required to schedule their date of visit upon redemption of their vouchers. Tickets are valid any operating day through expiration date on voucher.
- When can I visit: Any public operating day from July 23rd -Sept. 6, 2021. View the calendar with opening hours.
- What can I bring inside: unopened water bottles, special dietary or special need items
- Prohibited items: food and drinks
- Lockers available? yes
- Valid for ages 3 and older
- Height restrictions: Varies by ride. Must be 48” or taller for some attractions.
- Parking fee is not included
Register your Groupon ticket(s) on cedarpoint.com/groupon and receive one FREE regular fountain drink on the day of your visit.
About Cedar Point
It's Cedar Point's 150th Anniversary and the biggest celebration in Cedar Point's history happens all throughout the 2020 season. What started as a simple bathing beach in 1870 has grown into a multi-day, American summertime tradition on Lake Erie. For 150 years, Cedar Point has been the backdrop to so many special moments. With an unmatched collection of 71 rides, including 18 roller coasters, three kids’ areas, overnight accommodations, live shows, a mile-long beach, experiential dining and more, it’s easy to see why Cedar Point is the best destination for family fun.