What You'll Get
- $69 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 111–121 (up to $90.80 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How old-school fans know Charlie Wilson: as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band, who were responsible for “Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me,” and several other R&B/funk hits of the ’70s and ’80s
- How modern-day hip hop fans know Charlie Wilson: as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- How award-show fans know him: as the recipient of eleven Grammy nominations since 1997
- His most recent Grammy nod: a nomination for Best Album for 2015’s Forever Charlie, featuring the single “Goodnight Kisses” and collaborations with Snoop Dogg and Shaggy
- Jams you might hear: Gap Band classics such as “Early in the Morning” and “Party Train,” sultry solo hits such as “You Are” and “I Wanna Be Your Man,” and soulful covers ranging from Snoop to Kanye—plus tracks from his latest album, 2017’s In It to Win It
- Fantasia: This soulful powerhouse took top honors on American Idol’s third season and hasn’t stopped since. She’s toured with Andrea Bocelli, collaborated with Missy Elliott, earned a Grammy for her hit single “Bittersweet,” and performed in the Broadway revival of The Color Purple. In 2016, she released her 5th studio album, The Definition Of…, which topped the Billboard R&B Albums chart.
- Johnny Gill: After years of harmonizing with New Edition and being the G of LSG (the supergroup with Gerald Levert and Keith Sweat, not the food additive), Johnny jumped back into the spotlight with 2011’s Still Winning, capped by the piano-driven single “In the Mood.” He currently tours with New Edition’s Bobby Brown and Ralph Tresvant as Heads of State.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.