Fancy dinners are typically served one dish at a time, starting with appetizers and ending with big, sweet appetizers. Eat up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $70 for one ticket to Chef Kwame Onwuachi's Nigerian Dinner Experience with unlimited beer and wine
- When: Friday, July 11, at 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: 5035 N. Broadway
Chef Kwame Onwuachi's Nigerian Dinner Experience
Eleven Madison Park and Per Se Chef Kwame Onwuachi was born to feed people. As a young man in the Bronx, he even sold candy bars to fund his first catering business. But his culinary roots go back further than that—at age 12, his mother sent him to visit his grandfather in Nigeria, an experience that lent a traditional influence to the cuisine he makes today. In this five-course dinner experience, visitors get to try these gourmet creations for themselves, and maybe learn the personal stories behind some of the dishes as they dine at an underground venue. Paired with unlimited beer and wine, this is a one-time opportunity to experience the tastes of a New York City chef in Chicago.
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese: egg yolks, brioche, and smoked pork belly
- Marinated Cucumbers: cucumber ribbons in tomato confit marmalade and warm ricotta
- Tibs Wat Raviolo: braised lamb in spicy berbere and a creamy espuma of lentils
- Guinea Hen and Cherries: a succulent, pan-roasted guinea hen complemented by the tang of cherry balsamic jus and pickled cherries, with a side of pistachio polenta
- Dreamsicle: a dessert of orange ice cream with vanilla cake, candied kumquats, cara cara orange, and butterfingers